Questions & Answers 3248
1) If two unbelievers marry--one being divorced and the other never married--does God consider this a marriage?
2) If an unbeliever was divorced and then got saved, could he or she marry a believer?
3) Where fat-tailed sheep required for the sacrifice?
4) Dr. McGee explains the priesthood of the believer from his booklet “Christ, His Cross, His Church.”
5) Why did the animals also have to wear sackcloth in Jonah 3:7, 8?
6) Who was Cain speaking about when he said to God that men would try to kill him wherever he went in Genesis 4:4?