Questions & Answers 3248
1) If two unbelievers marry--one being divorced and the other never married--does God consider this a marriage?
2) If an unbeliever was divorced and then got saved, could he or she marry a believer?
3) Where fat-tailed sheep required for the sacrifice?
4) Dr. McGee explains the priesthood of the believer from his booklet “Christ, His Cross, His Church.”
5) Why did the animals also have to wear sackcloth in Jonah 3:7, 8?
6) Who was Cain speaking about when he said to God that men would try to kill him wherever he went in Genesis 4:4?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.