Questions & Answers 3248
1) If two unbelievers marry--one being divorced and the other never married--does God consider this a marriage?
2) If an unbeliever was divorced and then got saved, could he or she marry a believer?
3) Where fat-tailed sheep required for the sacrifice?
4) Dr. McGee explains the priesthood of the believer from his booklet “Christ, His Cross, His Church.”
5) Why did the animals also have to wear sackcloth in Jonah 3:7, 8?
6) Who was Cain speaking about when he said to God that men would try to kill him wherever he went in Genesis 4:4?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.