Questions & Answers 3247
1) Why was Judas condemned when he was predestined to betray Jesus?
2) If the Jews are God’s people why have they been persecuted for so many years?
3) Should we not keep the Sabbath day?
4) Why do you say that the hymn “In the Garden” should not be sung today?
5) Dr. McGee comments on the medical aspects of Jesus sweating blood.
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.