Questions & Answers 3040
1) Did God have a beginning?
2) In your teaching on John 11:25, 26 you indicate that the term "dead" is referring to spiritual death. Are you saying that a spiritually dead, unregenerate man who believes in Christ will be saved?
3) Were the disciples in God’s will when they chose a replacement for Judas?
4) What is your scriptural support for the Old Testament saints being raised after the Tribulation?
5) Will there be Jews and Muslims in heaven?
6) Is the mention of pastor and teacher in Ephesians 4:11 a single gift or two separate gifts?
7) What does Luke 6:26 mean when it says "woe unto you when all men speak well of you"?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.