Questions & Answers #3200
1) Is it biblical to pray directly to Jesus?
2) Should churches invest in the stock market?
3) Why is Christ called the sweetest rose of Sharon?
4) Was Paul in the will of God by going to Jerusalem in Acts 20:22?
5) Does Paul teach in the book of Ephesians that our spirit goes to be with the Lord upon conversion?
6) Can you explain Revelation 22:11 in light of 22:17?
7) Can a Christian be involved in palm reading, astrology, or other similar practices?
8) Can a Christian commit suicide and still go to heaven?
9) Do you believe that Judas Iscariot could be raised from the dead to be the Antichrist?