Questions & Answers 3241
1) How can the nations fear God but serve idols in 2 Kings 17:41?
2) Is there only one true church?
3) Dr. McGee discusses the Revised Standard Version's use of “young woman” instead of “virgin.”
4) What is the meaning of water baptism?
5) Why do you use the Greek name of Jesus instead of the Hebrew name?
6) What is your view on the baptism of the dead in 1 Corinthians 15:29?"
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.