Questions & Answers 3239
1) What does “God is Spirit” mean in John 4:24?
2) Why do you call the church building the house of God?
3) What is the third heaven in 1 Corinthians 12:2?
4) What is meant by "sanctified" in 1 Corinthians 7:14?
5) What is the “sin of the world” mentioned in John 1:29?
6) Was Balaam disobedient in going with the princes of Moab?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.