Questions & Answers 3238
1) What does “God is Spirit” mean in John 4:24?
2) Why do you call the church building the house of God?
3) What is the third heaven in 1 Corinthians 12:2?
4) What is meant by "sanctified" in 1 Corinthians 7:14?
5) What is the “sin of the world” mentioned in John 1:29?
6) Was Balaam disobedient in going with the princes of Moab?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.