Questions & Answers 3229
1) How can “death” be thrown in the Lake of Fire?
2) What does it mean to “cut off our hand” or “pluck out our eye”?
3) How do we know the will of God for our lives?
4) Do illnesses come from sin in our lives?
5) Can one deny the deity of Christ and still be a Christian?
6) Was Jesus crucified on Friday?
7) How do you understand Matthew 5:48 since you do not believe in Christian perfection?
8) What does the Bible teach on the subject of tithing?"
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.