Questions & Answers 3232
1) Could you speak on the unpardonable sin?
2) If leaven is evil, then why does he say the Kingdom of heaven is like leaven?
3) Why does God say that He hated Esau?
4) If Eve added to the Word of God, why is this not considered the first sin?
5) Are the days of creation literal 24 hour days or periods of time?
6) Who is the angel mentioned in John 5:4?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.