Questions & Answers 3236
1) As a woman, how can I know if I am called to preach?
2) Why did Paul lay his hands on the people in Acts 19:6?
3) Why does God allow awful things to happen if He is a God of love?
4) Why do you reference the “better manuscripts”?
5) Were the wise men astrologers?
6) How does a Christian live a yielded life to God?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.