Questions & Answers 3234
1) Why do you say the song lyric “I gave, I gave my life for thee, what hast thou given for Me?” is unscriptural?
2) What do you think about snake handlers in church based on Mark 16:18?
3) What’s wrong with believing in astrology?
4) What is the biblical view of all of man’s space activity?
5) When are the saints who go through the Tribulation raptured?
6) Can you explain the role of baptism and salvation in Acts 2:38?
7) What is the biblical teaching on tithing?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.