Questions & Answers 3239
1) Was it customary in Roman times for the slaves to wash the feet of guests?
2) Why did Ananias and his wife hold back their money?
3) Should all Christians believe that the words of Jesus are authoritative and conclusive?
4) Does baptism have to be by immersion?
5) Why do you believe having pictures of Jesus is wrong?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.