Questions & Answers 3240
1) Why does Exodus 7:3, 13-14 and 22 say that God hardened Pharaoh’s heart?
2) Why are you so critical of the institutional church?
3) What does Jesus mean by “whoever desires to save his life will lose it” in Matthew 16:25-26?
4) Was Paul in God’s will for going to Jerusalem according to Acts 21:4?
5) Do you believe to be a Christian one must have an experience?
6) What are the differences between the Arminian and Calvinistic doctrines?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.