Questions & Answers 3240
1) Why does Exodus 7:3, 13-14 and 22 say that God hardened Pharaoh’s heart?
2) Why are you so critical of the institutional church?
3) What does Jesus mean by “whoever desires to save his life will lose it” in Matthew 16:25-26?
4) Was Paul in God’s will for going to Jerusalem according to Acts 21:4?
5) Do you believe to be a Christian one must have an experience?
6) What are the differences between the Arminian and Calvinistic doctrines?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.