Questions & Answers 3245
1) Why do you say the hymn “Joy to the World” is not a Christmas song?
2) Does someone have to believe in the virgin birth to be saved?
3) Does Jeremiah 10:2-4 refer to the Christmas tree?
4) Does the Bible teach the virgin birth?
5) Is it wrong to celebrate Christ’s birth on December 25?
6) Should we teach our children about Santa Claus?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.