Questions & Answers 3244
1) Why does the Bible say that our names will be changed and when does this occur?
2) What is a spiritual body like? How does it function?
3) Can a believer lose his salvation?
4) Can a layman, missionary, or minister rebuke a demon?
5) Do angels sing?
6) Does Jesus condone the actions of the unjust steward in Luke 16?
7) Does Hebrews 9:26 mean that Christ suffered in anticipation every time a blood sacrifice was made?
8) When the Bible says “where sin abounds, grace abounds more” mean that sin should not have dominion over us?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.