Questions & Answers 3242
1) If you don’t believe in divine healing, should we pray for the sick?
2) Why did Jesus not reveal Himself to the two on the road to Emmaus and to Mary in the garden?
3) What is the meaning of "raca" in Matthew 5:22?
4) Can a Christian get angry and call someone a fool?
5) How can churches get more people to come forward during the alter call?
6) Why do you not take a stand against the drinking of alcohol?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.