Questions & Answers 3031
1) Can you speak to the issue of morality in light of Exodus 34:7?
2) How should we understand the warning of Isaiah 66:24?
3) Can you explain the heave and wave offerings mentioned in Numbers 18:11?
4) Where did the fine flour come from that was used in the meal offering in Leviticus 2:1?
5) How did God speak to Moses?
6) Who are the people in Revelation 18:4, since the church has already been raptured?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.