Questions & Answers 3031
1) What roll does the conscience play in the life of a believer?
2) Can you discuss the issue of divorce according to Matthew 19:9?
3) Who owned the field that once belonged to Naomi’s husband?
4) Did Jesus die for the whole world or just the elect?
5) Was the church in Jerusalem all Jewish? What about the proselytes mentioned in Acts 2:10?
6) Who is Peter speaking about in 1 Peter 4:18?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.