Questions & Answers 3029
1) What is the relationship between experience and scripture?
2) Why are Ephraim and Dan omitted from the list of the tribes in Revelation 7?
3) Should or should we not associate with unsaved relatives?
4) Are the turmoil and problems we have in so many churches a sign of the day we are living in, or the coldness and lack of Christian love in the hearts of believers?
5) Was Judas predestined to betray Christ?
6) Does the parable of the ten virgins teach that one can lose their salvation?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.