Questions & Answers 3029
1) Why are the Jews not making sacrifices today?
2) Why are you against a family devotional time?
3) Dr. McGee explains the practice of water divining or water witching.
4) Should we persist in prayer for lost souls?
5) Why did God use a brass serpent as a symbol of Christ in Numbers 21?
6) When the Jews rejected Jesus, what gospel was turned from the Jew and toward the Gentile?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.