Questions & Answers 3028
1) Why are the Jews not making sacrifices today?
2) Why are you against a family devotional time?
3) Dr. McGee explains the practice of water divining or water witching.
4) Should we persist in prayer for lost souls?
5) Why did God use a brass serpent as a symbol of Christ in Numbers 21?
6) When the Jews rejected Jesus, what gospel was turned from the Jew and toward the Gentile?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.