Questions & Answers 3022
1) Are those mentioned in Revelation 7:9-10 part of the first or the second resurrection?
2) What are the "idle words" spoken about in Matthew 12:36?
3) Is the numerical difference in 2 Kings 8:26 and 2 Chronicles 22:2 a contradiction?
4) How does the modern day return of the Jews to Israel relate to Bible prophecy?
5) What does Ecclesiastes mean when it says "vanity, vanity, all is vanity"?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.