Questions & Answers 3026
1) Why do you quote from your own translation and then say not to use it? If it’s not good and you don’t recommend it, then why do you use it?
2) How can we make someone understand that once we’re saved we’re sealed forever?
3) Why do you say that a homosexual has to be converted, turning from homosexuality, to be a Christian?
4) Dr. McGee reads and responds to the poem “Creation According to McGee.”
5) Has the prophecy of Ezekiel 29:9-15 been fulfilled?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.