Questions & Answers 3027
1) Would you agree that 1 Corinthians 14 teaches that women are commanded to keep silent once, but men are commanded to be silent twice?
2) Can you speak to the issue of the doctrine of the Rapture coming from a girl who prophesied in a tongues meeting and then was promoted by Dr. Scofield?
3) Are there two comings of Christ?
4) When Jesus was tempted by Satan, could He have sinned?
5) Why do you say the star the wise men saw was a western star?
6) How high was the star over the house of Jesus?
7) If the church is raptured how can the Tribulation saints of Revelation 20 be part of the first resurrection?
8) What is the difference between a "sin" and "transgression" used in 1 John 3:4?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.