Questions & Answers 3024
1) What does Genesis 3:16 mean when it says that “your desire shall be for your husband”?
2) What about the use of "desire" in Genesis 4:7?
3) Should Christians observe the Holy Days such as Passover or Pentecost?
4) Can someone preach about Christ appearing to be correct doctrinally and yet be a false prophet according to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15?
5) Who are the two witnesses in Revelation 11?
6) During the Millennium will children be born?
7) During the Millennium will we have glorified bodies?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.