Questions & Answers 3014
1) What is the difference between "raca" and "fool" in Matthew 5:22?
2) Does the word "all" in Matthew 21:22 include forgiveness?
3) Does 1 Corinthians 11:21 prove that the early church used wine during the Lord’s Supper?
4) Does 1 Corinthians 11:22 teach that we should not have meals in church?
5) Did Jesus condone the actions of the unjust steward in Luke 16?
6) How can we be responsible for our sins if God foreknew that we would sin?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.