Questions & Answers 3015
1) Can a born again believer ever lose his salvation?
2) Can you give the scriptural definition of the soul?
3) Since a portion of Mark 16 is not found in the better manuscripts, is it for the church today?
4) Should 1 Thessalonians 5:18 be taken literally, in that we should give thanks for everything?
5) In 2 Peter 3:10 is the "day of the Lord" a reference to the Tribulation?
6) When will the world be burned up and what will become of Christians during this time?
7) What happens to Christians after the Millennium? Do they return to heaven?
8) Where is heaven?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.