Questions & Answers 3040
1) Did God have a beginning?
2) In your teaching on John 11:25, 26 you indicate that the term "dead" is referring to spiritual death. Are you saying that a spiritually dead, unregenerate man who believes in Christ will be saved?
3) Were the disciples in God’s will when they chose a replacement for Judas?
4) What is your scriptural support for the Old Testament saints being raised after the Tribulation?
5) Will there be Jews and Muslims in heaven?
6) Is the mention of pastor and teacher in Ephesians 4:11 a single gift or two separate gifts?
7) What does Luke 6:26 mean when it says "woe unto you when all men speak well of you"?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.