Questions & Answers 3037
1) Since Jesus is the only one with a glorified body, what kind of bodies do Enoch and Elijah have?
2) Is the raising of the dead saints in Matthew 27:52-53 a resurrection or resuscitation?
3) Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
4) Does my past life of two divorces prohibit me from participating in the Lord’s Supper or becoming an active member?
5) Could you explain “abstain…from blood” in Acts 15:20?
6) Dr. McGee explains 1 Corinthians 15:28 in light of the resurrection.
7) What does the expression "hating even the garment spotted by the flesh" in Jude 23 mean?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.