Questions & Answers 3037
1) Since Jesus is the only one with a glorified body, what kind of bodies do Enoch and Elijah have?
2) Is the raising of the dead saints in Matthew 27:52-53 a resurrection or resuscitation?
3) Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
4) Does my past life of two divorces prohibit me from participating in the Lord’s Supper or becoming an active member?
5) Could you explain “abstain…from blood” in Acts 15:20?
6) Dr. McGee explains 1 Corinthians 15:28 in light of the resurrection.
7) What does the expression "hating even the garment spotted by the flesh" in Jude 23 mean?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.