Questions & Answers 3038
1) Since Jesus is the only one with a glorified body, what kind of bodies do Enoch and Elijah have?
2) Is the raising of the dead saints in Matthew 27:52-53 a resurrection or resuscitation?
3) Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
4) Does my past life of two divorces prohibit me from participating in the Lord’s Supper or becoming an active member?
5) Could you explain “abstain…from blood” in Acts 15:20?
6) Dr. McGee explains 1 Corinthians 15:28 in light of the resurrection.
7) What does the expression "hating even the garment spotted by the flesh" in Jude 23 mean?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.