Questions & Answers 3033
1) What is meant by "I do not change" in Malachi 3:6-10?
2) What is your position on the use of guns for self defense?
3) When the Israelites offered sacrifices, did they do it looking forward to Jesus?
4) What is your scriptural support for God answering prayers with a "no"?
5) Are listening and watching religious broadcasts and attending a home Bible study enough to satisfy the mandate in Hebrews to not forsake the assembling together?
6) Can you discuss the vow of the Nazarite?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.