Questions & Answers 3034
1) What is meant by "I do not change" in Malachi 3:6-10?
2) What is your position on the use of guns for self defense?
3) When the Israelites offered sacrifices, did they do it looking forward to Jesus?
4) What is your scriptural support for God answering prayers with a "no"?
5) Are listening and watching religious broadcasts and attending a home Bible study enough to satisfy the mandate in Hebrews to not forsake the assembling together?
6) Can you discuss the vow of the Nazarite?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.