Questions & Answers 3036
1) Why was Simeon not included in the blessings in Deuteronomy 33 given by Moses?
2) Why do Christians have to give an answer for their good and bad deeds when we have been cleansed from all unrighteousness?
3) What does Paul mean in Colossians 1:24 when he says "and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ"?
4) If the earth is to be destroyed by fire and a new earth is to come from it, how will Israel be able to inherit the land and dwell in it forever?
5) Who was Elihu and where did he come from?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.