Questions & Answers 3032
1) What is your position on biblical inerrancy?
2) Do Hebrews 6:4-6 and 10:26 teach that one can lose their salvation?
3) What is a presumptuous sin?
4) Can you explain Paul’s teaching on widows in 1 Timothy 5:3-16?
5) Can you speak to the subject of the "better manuscripts" you often mention?
6) Can you explain the tithing principle in Deuteronomy 14:26?
7) Does God the Father, who is spirit, have physical attributes?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.