Questions & Answers 3002
1) How many dispensations are there, and can you put them in chronological order?
2) Can you explain Matthew 6:34 – "take no thought of tomorrow"?
3) Why do you say that Matthew 10:14 is not for us today?
4) Why do Matthew, Mark, and Luke say Simon carried Jesus’ cross, but John says that Jesus carried His own cross?
5) Do you believe in demon possession, and how do you pray for someone you think is possessed?
6) Since David was punished and not Bathsheba, does that mean adultery is the man’s sin and not the woman’s?
7) What is your view on the Rapture?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.