Questions & Answers 3261
1) Can you discuss the issue of discipleship in Luke 9:62?
2) Why is the Bible written from the male perspective?
3) What is your view of the first 11 chapters of Genesis?
4) What is the scriptural view of the tithe?
5) Will the Jewish people who are blinded in Romans 11 eventually come to faith in Christ?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.