Questions & Answers 3260
1) How do you know that the Queen of Sheba had come from as far as one could come when she visited Solomon?
2) When did Christ speak to the spirits in prison mentioned in 1 Peter 3:18-21?
3) Why do you say that the unicorn mentioned in Psalms and in Job could not be the wild ox as some translations have it?
4) Does a child have an obligation to care for an elderly parent?
5) Should women be allowed to vote in church affairs?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.