Questions & Answers 3257
1) Does “respond” adequately convey the full meaning of “submit” in Ephesians 5?
2) If a woman is to respond to her husband does that mean her love is conditional?
3) If a woman is to respond, why does she take the same vow as the husband?
4) Are there any vows that are more all-inclusive and unconditional than the marriage vow?
5) Why do some churches believe it is wrong to use musical instruments during the service?
6) Can you speak to the issue of a believing husband and an unbelieving wife?
7) What is your understanding of visions?
8) How can you say that Ananias and Sapphira were saved since they were liars?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.