Questions & Answers 3257
1) Does “respond” adequately convey the full meaning of “submit” in Ephesians 5?
2) If a woman is to respond to her husband does that mean her love is conditional?
3) If a woman is to respond, why does she take the same vow as the husband?
4) Are there any vows that are more all-inclusive and unconditional than the marriage vow?
5) Why do some churches believe it is wrong to use musical instruments during the service?
6) Can you speak to the issue of a believing husband and an unbelieving wife?
7) What is your understanding of visions?
8) How can you say that Ananias and Sapphira were saved since they were liars?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.