Questions & Answers 3254
1) Why was only the woman forgiven for adultery in John 8?
2) Can we make a distinction between sins and faults?
3) Dr. McGee discusses the witness of a saved woman to her unsaved husband.
4) Can you explain the timeline of Jesus’ early years in the gospels?
5) Dr. McGee discusses the subject of creation.
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.