Questions & Answers 3257
March 14, 2020
1) What does the Bible teach about people going to hell and God’s love?
2) Do you believe that all Christians can have financial security?
3) Can you explain how we should confess our sins?
4) Can you speak about foot washing in light of John 13:14?
5) Will Christians who love this world be raptured?
6) Why does the teaching of the Millennium seem like a new doctrine?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
Ruth Bible CompanionDownload Yours
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.