Questions & Answers 3001
1) How is it that the evil spirit tormenting Saul could be sent from God?
2) Is Michael the Archangel the pre-incarnate Christ?
3) Why was Abel’s sacrifice acceptable and not Cain’s?
4) Does Matthew 10:24 teach that born again believers will go through the Great Tribulation?
5) How do you deal with the problem of accepting Christ in the mind, but not believing in the heart?
6) Will there be degrees of punishment in hell?
7) Who is Melchizedek?
8) What is the proper interpretation of Psalm 34:20 concerning not breaking bones?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.