Questions & Answers 3227
1) Can you discuss the doctrine of total depravity?
2) Should someone who gets saved leave the Catholic church?
3) What does the Scripture mean by “strong drink”?
4) Are pictures of Christ an abomination to God?
5) Can you speak on the children of Abraham mentioned in Genesis 25?
6) What are the differences in the Hebrew language for the words “to create” and “to make or form”?
7) What is the meaning of “by His own blood” in Hebrews 9:12?
8) Will a person who is saved and commits suicide go to heaven?"
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.