Questions & Answers #3218
1) Why are the narratives in the four gospels different?
2) Is it a sin to have a blood transfusion?
3) When God created Adam was it blood that God breathed into him according to the verse that refers to life being in the blood?
4) Does the cup in the Lord’s Supper make reference to wine or water?
5) Why did God let the devil in the Garden of Eden?
6) How many days was Jesus on earth after His resurrection? And how many miracles did He perform during that time?
7) Why don’t you believe that the Old Testament saints were filled with the Holy Spirit?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.