Questions & Answers #3213
1) Can we know that we are saved now or do we have to wait until the resurrection?
2) When does the Rapture occur? Is it before, during, or at the end of the Great Tribulation?
3) What should be the Christian's response to the evidence of carbon dating that man existed long before Adam and Eve?
4) How do we accept the salvation that comes from Christ?
5) Why does Romans 4:19 say that Abraham’s body was dead when he fathered six children after Isaac?
6) Why do say that speaking in tongues is not for today?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.