Questions & Answers #3213
1) Can we know that we are saved now or do we have to wait until the resurrection?
2) When does the Rapture occur? Is it before, during, or at the end of the Great Tribulation?
3) What should be the Christian's response to the evidence of carbon dating that man existed long before Adam and Eve?
4) How do we accept the salvation that comes from Christ?
5) Why does Romans 4:19 say that Abraham’s body was dead when he fathered six children after Isaac?
6) Why do say that speaking in tongues is not for today?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.