Questions & Answers #3214
1) Does someone go to hell because we disobeyed God by not witnessing to them?
2) What is the covenant of salt mentioned in Leviticus 2:13 and in other passages?
3) Should a person have a system of doctrine to follow?
4) How can Christians decide which amusements are right from those that are worldly?
5) Did Nahum predict the automobile?
6) Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.