Questions & Answers #3217
1) What happened to Moses’ wife? Did she leave him or die in the wilderness?
2) Who are the Nicolaitans mentioned in Revelation 2:15?
3) Does the Song of Solomon speak of interracial relationship?
4) When Paul says in 1 Corinthians that the old has passed away and all things have become new, what about the continued presence of our old nature?
5) When we get saved do we still have the longings of the old sins we used to commit?
6) If a man leaves his wife to marry another, is the wife he left considered an adulterer if she remarries?
7) How can we speak to those who don’t hold to the inspiration of the scriptures?