Questions & Answers #3212
1) Does Psalm 8:4 reference Christ?
2) Can two innocent parties of divorce be married?
3) Who is the woman of Revelation 12? Where is she? Who are her children?
4) Why did the blind man in John 9 have to suffer being blind from birth since neither he nor his parents were guilty of sin?
5) How does the restoration of Israel relate to the resurrection of Israel in Ezekiel?
6) How can God condemn millions who have never heard the gospel?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.