Questions & Answers #3222
1) Why did God punish only one of the prophets in 1 Kings 13?
2) Can you explain the meaning of our place in the world according to 1 Corinthians 7:31?
3) Is Matthew 24 speaking of the future?
4) How can John 3:13 say that no man has ascended into heaven, but what about Enoch and Elijah?
5) What books was Paul referring to in 2 Timothy 4:12,13?
6) Can you discuss the issue of heresy in the church?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.