Questions & Answers #3219
1) In Matthew 17:10 is Jesus saying that John the Baptist is the Elijah who was to come?
2) What is the woman’s place in the church?
3) Does the Lord reveal secret information about His will?
4) Why do you present Spurgeon as holding universal atonement when he staunchly held to limited atonement?
5) How do I respond to the groups that come to my door and present a different Jesus?
6) Why do some ministers use Matthew 19 as grounds for divorce?
7) What do you believe about the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the speaking of tongues?