Questions & Answers #3221
1) Are there different degrees of punishment?
2) If a preschool aged child dies will they be saved?
3) When did the Jewish race begin?
4) Should someone be baptized again even if they were baptized as an infant?
5) Should a saved person use foul language?
6) Can you explain the apparent contradiction of the verses that say some saw God and others that say we cannot see God?
7) Why does God say that He will not blot a name out of the book of life as if there were times He would do so?
8) What did Jesus mean when He said “let the dead bury their own dead”?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.