Questions & Answers #3221
1) Are there different degrees of punishment?
2) If a preschool aged child dies will they be saved?
3) When did the Jewish race begin?
4) Should someone be baptized again even if they were baptized as an infant?
5) Should a saved person use foul language?
6) Can you explain the apparent contradiction of the verses that say some saw God and others that say we cannot see God?
7) Why does God say that He will not blot a name out of the book of life as if there were times He would do so?
8) What did Jesus mean when He said “let the dead bury their own dead”?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.