Questions & Answers 3046
1) Where did idol worship begin?
2) What is meant by the use of the name of Rahab in Psalm 87?
3) What was Jesus illustrating in Mark 2 when He spoke of a new patch on an old garment or new wine in an old wine skin?
4) What is the meaning of the 2300 days mentioned in Daniel 8:14?
5) Could it have been God’s mercy to spare the Gibeonites that allowed Joshua to be deceived?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.