Questions & Answers 3043
1) Who is God talking about in Isaiah 66:17?
2) Does Hebrews 10:26-31 teach we can lose our salvation?
3) Are Christians to follow the dietary laws of the Jews like in Deuteronomy 14:7?
4) Will there be rewards in heaven?
5) Could the two on the road to Emmaus in Luke 24 be a man and his wife?
6) Should Christians be involved in politics?
7) Did God change His mind when Moses prayed to spare the Israelites?
8) Who is the beast in Revelation 13:17-18?
9) Does the destruction of Jerusalem in Matthew 24 have a parallel at the end of time?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.