Questions & Answers 3041
1) What does it mean that Christ went and preached to the spirits in prison in 1 Peter 3:19?
2) Who are the “dead” the gospel was preached to in 1 Peter 4:6?
3) Can you discuss the issue of tongues in light of 1 Corinthians 14:17?
4) When did clergy first appear as professionals in church history?
5) Why do you read letters before the program?
6) Which James wrote the epistle of James?
7) Why is Stephen the first martyr of the church instead of John the Baptist?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.