Questions & Answers 3012
1) Why do you pass over passages during your five-year study?
2) Could you explain why God punished the prophet in 1 Kings 13:11-32
3) Could you explain why you did not go into greater depth when dealing with the story of David and Goliath?
4) Dr. McGee explains 1 Kings 1:1-4.
5) Could you explain the inconsistencies in Asa’s life in 2 Chronicles 14:2, 15:17 and 16:10-12?
6) Is the American Standard Version of 1901 a better translation than the King James Version?
7) Will the resurrected saints return to the earth with Jesus during the Millennium or will they live in the New Jerusalem?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.