Questions & Answers 3003
1) What happened to the gifts the Magi brought to Jesus?
2) Why does the genealogy in Matthew only go back to Abraham?
3) What is the difference between iniquity and sin?
4) What is the scriptural perspective on fornication?
5) Are any of the churches Paul started still in existence?
6) Should a church have a closed communion, for members only?
7) What is the obligation in a marriage if one of the partners becomes a believer?
8) What is the meaning of wealth in 1 Corinthians 10:24?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.